Skip to main content

New Herbals


Yesterday I introduced another player to my treatment protocol, Samsara Herbs Lyme formula. It has several herbs used in herbal protocols (such as Buhner) plus Stevia. I'm starting slow with 1/8 tsp mixed in water. The taste isn't as bad as people had me thinking. Compared to A-bab, it's practically a treat. 

The week has been up & down. I would say, I mostly felt okay. I'm still having a reprieve of my joint pain except for a bit here and there. Last night started another round of insomnia. It comes in cycles; I'll have insomnia for a week (mostly just can't fall asleep, but I'm tired and exhausted) and then I'll get a few weeks of sleeping like a dead person. I've tried melatonin, it makes me even more tired, but it's like there's a switch that won't allow me to actually fall asleep. I've learned to just deal with it, because I know eventually the cycle will end and I'll be back to sleeping again. 

My throat issues have come back. For years I get this sensation of tightness in my throat. It went away for a few months, and I was thrilled! But when I had that cold and my symptoms flared, it came back. It's one of the most unsettling symptoms I have, along with the air hunger. Which, by the way, has also come back, but is a lot less severe thanks to taking A-bab. 

I had a nice little emotional breakdown earlier in the week. Sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed. All the things I took for granted, have been taken away. I can't wait to get to feeling better. I know it's gradual, so it may already be happening, but I can't shake the feeling that my breakthrough is just around the corner. It may just be wishful thinking, but it's helping me to keep fighting. 

Comments