Skip to main content

Maybe I'm Going Crazy

Sometimes I wonder how much worse it'll get before I start to get better. Actually, that's a lie; I don't wonder that sometimes, I wonder that daily.

Emotional symptoms have been hitting hard. Yesterday was one of the worst days for it that I've ever had. I was either anxious and crying, or feeling like a zombie - emotionless with no motivation whatsoever. My husband, what a patient man. He sat with me while I cried, let me talk it all out, and he just listened. Afterward, he made dinner so I could get out of the house. On the way home, I broke out in sobs for absolutely no reason. My anxiety and panic has been bad, I constantly feel like I'm in flight mode, with a pit in my stomach that doesn't seem to leave no matter what I do. Gasping for air all day (air hunger, babesia symptom) sure as hell doesn't help.

I feel like a mess. I feel overwhelmed.

Can feeling like this be a part of healing? I wish I knew.

Comments